8 дек. 2014 г.

Jersey Boys

& Tommy: There’s two types of women. There’s Type A and Type B. Type A, they’re real easy. They jump right into bed with you. Boom, boom, boom. Then later on, they break your balls. Then there’s Type B. Ask Nicky about Type B. Tell him about Type B.
    Nicky: You gotta wine them, dine them.
    Tommy: Then what do they do?
    Nicky: Break your balls.
    Tommy: They bust-a the balls.

& Frankie: Castelluccio. Francis Castelluccio.
    Mary: Kind of long for a marquee.
    Frankie: That’s why I changed it. Vally. V-A-L-L-Y.
    Mary: No. V-A-L-L-I.
    Frankie: How come?
    Mary: Because «Y» is a bullshit letter. It doesn’t know what it is. Is it a vowel? Is it a consonant? Never thought about it. Plus which, you’re Italian. You gotta end in a vowel. Delgad-O. Castellucci-O. Pizz-A. Valli with an «I.» It says «This is who I am. You don’t like it, go fuck yourself.»

& Mary: Call your mother. You’re gonna be home late.


& Tommy: Let me explain something to you, all right? You shoot somebody, you gotta shoot all the witnesses too. That’s a basic rule.

& Tommy: Am I right, or am I right?

& Frankie: What’s wrong with you? Running around like this? Look, I know how hard it is. You got something you wanna share with the world and nobody gives a shit. But then things turn around. You have to have patience, and you gotta keep working. We’re gonna turn things around.

& Frankie: What was I supposed to do, put her on a leash? Chain her to the bed? They grow up, they go out... and some stu cazzo with a bottle of pills is waiting and it’s over.
    Bob: Don’t blame yourself.
    Frankie: Really? Who, then?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий