20 дек. 2014 г.

Rip Off

Elementary 3×5

& Holmes: It’s a nondisclosure agreement. I would like you to sign it.
Kitty: Morning to you, too.

& Holmes: I have powerful enemies, Kitty. I work every day to make more. You are privy to my method and my madness. So, you see the risk I’m taking on, do you not?

& Holmes: We’ll need more data to say whether or not reptiles have the capacity for empathy.

& Holmes: ...Given the givens, you can see how a severed hand came to be lying in the middle of the street.
    Det. Bell: You want to give us the «givens» one more time?

& Kitty: We worked together for months, and today I wake up to find I’m learning at the knee of a paranoid.
    Holmes: Paranoia is the byproduct of being consistently right. You should aspire to it.

& Holmes: I lent her that computer in the early days of our partnership. When I got it back, I found a 474-page manuscript, inadequately trashed and all too easy to recover.
    Kitty: She wrote a book about you.
    Holmes: My work, my methods. And God only knows if she’s retained copies. But rest assured, I shall demand them all when she returns from her Danish sabbatical/sex-capade.


& Kitty: I’d say she has a right to make record of her work and her stories.
    Holmes: Interesting title for her stories, don’t you think?.. The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes?

& Holmes: 495 pounds. That’s the force it would take to pull the hand off a withered cancer survivor. Provided, of course, you had already broken his wrist.

& Kitty: Shame I don’t have The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes to entertain me. What is Watson like as an author?
    Holmes: Subject matter’s interesting. But her prose is prosaic. At least it was on the first page.

& Holmes: No, no, no, no, no, no, no. We’re not a couple of prison colonists. We’re gonna arm-wrestle like gentlemen. You’re not aware of British rules? All right, well, the goal is not to push your opponent’s hand to the side, but rather to pull his arm towards yourself. All right? So when— and I emphasize "when«— I pin the back of your hand on my chest, it will be over.

& Holmes: «You gotta ice the putz. No loose ends for me or there’s no fat stacks for you...» When we find this man, he should stand trial for murder and crimes against the English language.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий