1 дек. 2014 г.

Further West

Hell on Wheels 4×13

& Bohannon: I’m going home, Doc.
    Durant: Home?

& Durant: I won’t take you back. Not again.

& Huntington: Well, I am curious. What brings you to this Mecca of polygamist pretension?

& Huntington: Mr. Bohannon. Brigham Young is rumored to have a bed 7 feet long by 96 feet wide to accommodate his 55 wives. I do hope yours is not found among ’em.

& Campbell: Good news. There’s a train leaving tomorrow morning. You’d best be on it.

& Eva: Them girls need caring for, Mickey. I-I’ll see to ’em, tend to ’em, and keep ’em in line.
    Mickey: Make you madam, you mean?
    Eva: Partner.

& Brother Young: Impossible...
    The Swede: You are pleased, brother?

& Huntington: Well, sir, you have the visage of a man who could use a drink.
    Bohannon: Searched high and low for that too. Ain’t here.
    Huntington: Well, then it is fortuitous that you have run into me. Come along, sir. Let us imbibe in our comfort.

& Durant: Come in, why don’t you?
    Campbell: The Cheyenne Palace is mine. The Comfort House is mine. Jailhouse across the street... Mine. The hotel... Will be mine, one way or another. Now, that leaves just one outstanding item...
    Durant: Which is?
    Campbell: Chicken Hill.


& Private: Should we intervene, major?
    Maj. Bendix: Only if guns come out.

& Campbell: Okay... I’ll give you... Double fair market value.
    Durant: Triple!
    Campbell: Done.

& Bohannon: Thank you for the drink. But I prefer rotgut.
    Huntington: If rotgut is all that you have had, rotgut is all you prefer.

Lead me on — Joe Henry Ft. Lisa Hannigan

♪ The day draws a shade ♪
♪ pulls the thread of ♪
♪ your frayed lace undone ♪
♪ it falls like the ♪
♪ evenings that charm ♪
♪ then devour their young ♪
♪ the face of the moon on the ♪
♪ river will shiver and run ♪
♪ from belief to ♪
♪ surrender and I want you ♪
♪ to lead me on ♪

& The Swede: Beautiful day. 970 mile to go!

& Durant: To Collis P. Huntington, director of Central Pacific Railroad. Stop. Sherman peak is behind me. Stop. I am coming for you. Stop. The zebra shall be eaten. Stop.

& Huntington: Welcome to the great state of California, Mr. Bohannon!

& Huntington: Durant is on the downslope of Sherman Peak. Now... with you in camp, maybe this is the moment when the zebra turns tables on the lion. What say you, Mr. Bohannon?
    Bohannon: I say blood will be spilled.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Decent season finale.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий