6 дек. 2014 г.

The Champagne Reflection

The Big Bang Theory 8×10

& Dan: Oh, Bernadette. Cute, sweet... vicious little Bernadette.

& Raj: When stuff like this gets me down, you know what I like to do?
    Howard: Sing "Hakuna Matata" like an eight-year-old girl?
    Raj: Wrong, smarty-pants. It's "Everything Is Awesome" from The Lego Movie.

& Leonard: What if... what if this is the thing that would've finally let him open that bottle of champagne?
    Raj: Maybe he didn't know what to pair champagne with. Strawberries, caviar, oysters. All good choices... Yeah, that look right there is why people eat before they come to your parties.

& Bernadette: Like my dad said, "Nobody likes a crybaby except their mommies and Democrats."
    Dan: I need another drink.


& Sheldon: Well, my little Flag-keteers, it looks like the last episode of Fun with Flags is at an end. If I could, I would run each and every one of you viewers up a flagpole and salute you... And if you touched the ground, burn you.

& Howard: I guess the sad truth is, not everyone will accomplish something great. Some of us may just have to find meaning in the little moments that make up life.
    Leonard: That's a nice way of looking at it.
    Howard: Yeah for you, not for me. I went to space! I'm covered.

& Bernadette: I thought everybody liked me, but I'm just a monster.
    Dan: But a cute one, like that, uh, eyeball guy in Monsters, Inc.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий