9 дек. 2014 г.

Dress Code

Dexter 8×7

& Dexter: Hannah.
    Hannah: It’s Maggie now.

& Masuka: Look, I’ve stared at a million boobs. But until now, I never considered them to be... daughter boobs.

& DC Matthews: I’ll answer for you, Detective Quinn. On behalf of the entire department, I can assure you that we will... Well, how did you put it, Zach? «Back the fuck down.»
    Zach: «Off.»
    DC Matthews: Yeah, that too.


& Dexter: Long before my father taught me how to do what I do, he taught me how not to do it.
    Zach: Why would I want to not do it?
    Dexter: Timing is everything. One thing you need to learn... The first thing that I had to learn... is to wait. Control your urges. Channel them appropriately.

& Debra: Trust me, Dexter is not a mystery that you want to solve.

& Hannah: So that’s how you make people disappear.
    Dexter: Give or take a plastic room and a kill table, yeah.
    Hannah: Yeah, I remember that part.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий