3 дек. 2014 г.

Halfway to a Donut

Homeland 4×8

& Lockhart: I was cross with our Pakistani friends again today. The ambassador made me promise... transparency, teamwork... Uh, there was another «T,» I forget what the fuck it was.

& Lockhart: Isn’t Pakistan supposed to be on our side? I really don’t know how you do it. Sit across from them, day after day, knowing all they want is to stab us in the back.
    Martha: I’m a diplomat. It’s my job.
    Lockhart: To eat shit.
    Martha: To suck it up. If that’s what it takes to find areas of common interest.
    Lockhart: They hate us. Good luck finding common interest in that.


& Boyd: These are genuine balushahi. That’s like halfway to a donut.

& Carrie: Escape or die. I promise.

& Carrie: How... how could saving someone’s life be the wrong choice? But it was, because there are only wrong choices. And it’s like I’m-I’m finally... seeing it now for the first time. Nothing good can happen in this fucked-up world that we’ve made for ourselves. Can it?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий