3 дек. 2014 г.

A Little Reflection

Dexter 8×6

& Debra: Well, you can’t undo the past. And families fuck you up. That’s just the way it is.

& Debra: Just like old times, huh? You, me, steak, beer.

& Det. Quinn: I mean, you think Miller’s clean? Come on. You dig deep enough on anyone in this department, and you know what you find?
    Dexter: What?
    Det. Quinn: The shit. It’s there. I mean, we all got it. I know you know what I’m talking about.
    Dexter: Yeah, I can’t argue with that. We’ve all got the shit.
    Det. Quinn: Yeah. Big difference is, some people get away with theirs, and some people don’t.


& Dr. Vogel: That’s an interesting idea.
    Dexter: What do you mean?
    Dr. Vogel: What if we were to teach Zach the code?

& Dexter: You never had a Harry.
    Zach: A what?

& Debra: He likes me.
    Dexter: Oh. That’s a bad thing?
    Debra: Well, he likes me ’cause he doesn’t know a fucking thing about me. «Yeah, I killed two people, and tried to kill myself and my brother. But sorry, what kind of wine would you like to order?» I mean, what the fuck?
    Dexter: Yeah, I kind of know what you mean.

& Hannah: Hello, Dexter. Remember me?
Ω Un... expectable.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий