27 дек. 2014 г.

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

& Smaug: Who are you that would stand... against me? Now that is a pity. What will you do now... bowman?

& Smaug: Tell me, wretch, how now shall you challenge me? You have nothing left but your... death!

& Bilbo: You cannot go to war.
    Thorin: This does not concern you.
    Bilbo: Excuse me, but just in case you haven’t noticed, there is an army of Elves out there. Not to mention several hundred angry fishermen. W-w-we are in fact outnumbered.
    Thorin: Not for much longer.
    Bilbo: What does that mean?
    Thorin: It means, Master Baggins, you should never underestimate Dwarves.

& Thranduil: If I’m not mistaken, this is the Halfling who stole... the keys to my dungeons from under the nose of my guards.
    Bilbo: He is. Sorry about that.


& Thorin: Why would you do this? You owe us no loyalty.
    Bilbo: I’m not doing it for you. I know that Dwarves can be obstinate... and pigheaded and... difficult. And suspicious and secretive... with the worst manners you can possibly... imagine, but they are also brave... and kind... and loyal to a fault. I’ve grown very fond of them, and I would save them if I can.

& Bilbo: I’m not afraid of Thorin.
    Gandalf: Well, you should be. Don’t underestimate... the evil of gold.

& Thorin: Farewell, Master Burglar. Go back to your books and your armchair. Plant your trees, watch them grow. If more people valued home... above gold, this world would be a merrier place.

& Tauriel: If this is love, I do not want it. Take it from me, please? Why does it hurt so much?
    Thranduil: Because it was real.

& Bilbo: No, thank you! We don’t want any more visitors, well-wishers, or distant relations!
    Gandalf: And what about... very old friends?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ humus: «Буду краток. Для всех было бы лучше, если Джексон не стал бы снимать первые две части, а перешел сразу к третьей. 90% экранного времени это уже не попытка натянуть Толкиена на глобус, а чистый полет фантазии режиссера. .....»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий