2 дек. 2014 г.

A Most Wanted Man

& Günther: Issa Karpov... A Muslim first name and a Russian last name. What does that tell us?
    Irna: That the boy is confused.
    Günther: And no patronymic. Is he the son of nobody? Issa... Jesus no less. Maybe he’s the son of God and he’s come to save us. Save me.
Ω Words sound like prophetic.

& Irna: Attractive...
    Günther: Not my type.
    Irna: What is your type, Günther?
    Günther: You are, Irna. You know that.

& Günther: Your father wasn’t just a banker, Tommy. He was a laundryman.
    Tommy: You’re threatening me?
    Günther: Just sympathizing... You’ve been left to clean up the mess.


& Martha: Please work with us on this one, Günther.
    Günther: I don’t trust you.
    Martha: Old habits die hard.
    Günther: That’s what I’m worried about.
    Martha: I was talking about yours.

& Annabel: Your goat is tethered.

& Günther: It’s just an ordinary pen. Looks like a pen, writes like a pen and listens like a pen. Take it apart, it’s still a pen.

Tom Waits — Hoist That Rag

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Philip Seymour Hoffman! RIP

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий