8 дек. 2014 г.

Motherboy XXX

Arrested Development 2×13

& Maeby: Do you guys know where I could get one of those gold necklaces with the «T» on it?
    Michael: That’s a cross.
    Maeby: Across from where?

& Lucille: Aren’t you the sweetest thing, spending some time with what’s left of your uncle.

& Buster: Either I zip down or he zips up! And that is a mighty long zipper on Mother’s Cher jumpsuit. You have to get on your knees to start it.


& Gob’s Bride: Hi. Um, I’m waiting for «Gawb» Bluth.
    Gob: I’m Gob Bluth. My wife send you?
    Gob’s Bride: I’m your wife.
    Gob: I knew that. Nice to see you again... Usarmy. You lost a lot of weight in Iraq, especially up in the... northern region.

& Gob’s Bride: Wow. I mis-underestimated you.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий