17 дек. 2014 г.

Stags and Hens

Citizen Khan 3×5

& Mr. Khan: Shazia, every marriage has its own kind of romance. For some people it’s music and sunsets, and for others, it’s nail clippings and cleaning your husband’s lugholes.
    Alia: That’s really sweet, Papaji.

& Alia: Papaji, there’s a 24-hour prayerathon at the mosque. Will you sponsor me?

& Mrs. Khan: I’m taking Shazia on a hen night, so I think it’s only right that you should give Amjad a stag do.
    Mr. Khan: Stag do? Have you seen The Hangover, sweetie? We’re Muslims! Let me tell you, in the Muslim version of The Hangover there’s no drinking, no forgetting, everyone home by 8.30.


& Nail Lady: Me and my husband, we were blissfully happy for 20 years... Then we met!
    Naani: I never knew what happiness was until I was married... Then it was too late.

& Amjad: I’m not having a very nice time, sir.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий