9 дек. 2014 г.

The Immaculate Election

Arrested Development 2×14

& Michael: The important thing is... to raise the old self-esteem and not to rush a physical relationship.

& Maeby: What was that all about?
    Michael: Your uncle doesn’t not-work here anymore.

& Lucille: And yet you’re too good to polish the candlesticks?!


& Lindsay: Who is it?
    Tobias: The new housekeeper. The agency sent me over.
    Lindsay: I’m sorry. I didn’t call any-
    Tobias: Oh, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Phyllidia Featherbottom... and I can cook and I can clean and I can take care of the little ones. I can also sing a song or two, if it comes in handy.

& Buster: What do you expect, Mother? I’m half machine! I’m a monster!!!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий