17 июн. 2015 г.

Hot Tub Time Machine 2



Whose fucking phone is on?

& Brad: I was one of engineering quarterly’s «30 under 30.»
    Lou: Really?
    Brad: I was on track to be «20 under 40,» but now I’m «zero under fuck me»! You fucked me, Lou. You fucked my whole life. My brother works at the NSA and I work for a Mad Man.
    Nick: Mad Man is a great show.

& Jacob: It’s how it works. We get blackout drunk, we hallucinate, we wake up back in time. Don’t mess with a winning formula, huh?

& Nick: You look like a pedophile dressed you. You look like a Jewish Jason Statham. You look like Michael Chiklis fucked big daddy warbucks, who fucked Lex Luthor.
    Jacob: That’s what it is.

& Hot Tub Repairman: The past, the future. All very cute. But who’s to say the past isn’t anything more than the future of this present?


& Nick: So nitro is from the future? Like Terminator.
    Lou: Oh! Oh, my God. You think everything is like Terminator.
    Nick: ’Cause everything is like Terminator! Arnold’s hand gets chopped off in the past, somebody finds it, reverse engineers that shit. Boom! Terminators running all around this motherfucker. That’s how we got nitro?
    Hot Tub Repairman: I don’t know. I never saw Terminator.

& Lou: Jacob, how can we expect to find happiness anywhere in time if we’re just not happy people? We do the best that we can.

& Lou: I just want you to know that despite what I said before, I do appreciate you. And I’m appealing to your sense of humanity right now. There is a maniac trying to kill me. And I’m asking you to be the bigger car and help me out. I’m just a guy looking at a car and asking it to love me.

& Kelly: Why are you more handsome?
    Lou: I’m a bald person.

& Jacob: Hey, just think of it this way. Since it happened in the future, it technically hasn’t happened at all.
    Nick: It’s Cyclical.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Mostly boring.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий