20 мая 2014 г.

Fargo

& Carl Showalter: I just wanna be in compliance.

& Marge: I’m not sure that I agree with you 100% on your police work there, Lou.

& Officer Olson: What did this guy look like, anyways?
    Mr. Mohra: Oh, he’s a little guy, kinda funny-Iookin’.
    Officer Olson: In what way?
    Mr. Mohra: Oh, just in a general kind of way.


& Carl Showalter: You should see the other guy...

& Marge: So that was Mrs. Lundegaard on the floor in there?.. And I guess that was your accomplice in the wood chipper... And those three people in Brainerd... And for what? For a little bit of money. There’s more to life than a little money, you know. Don’t you know that?.. And here y’are. And its a beautiful day. Well... I just don’t understand it.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий