1 нояб. 2021 г.

Hell

Squid Game 1×2


Player 066:I'd rather stay here and die trying than die out there like a dog.

Police Officer: All right, then. Let me sum up everything you said. Someone offered tens of billions of won for playing games, so you followed. They made you play Red Light, Green Light, and they shot everyone who got caught. But when you said you wanted to leave, they let you go, and you don't know what they look like or where this all took place. Am I correct?

Player 001: You know, I don't have long left to live anyway. I don't want to sit around waiting for my death like this. You never know. I might end up winning in there. When we played Red Light, Green Light, I finished the game before you did.
Gi-hun: But still, that place is…
Player 001: After I came back out here, I realized everything they said was true. Life out here is more tormenting.

Gi-hun: You bastard! Do you think money solves everything?

Gi-hun: I'm sorry. I'm not in a position to help anyone at the moment.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий