1 нояб. 2021 г.

Bad Boys for Life (2020)


Mike: Sorry, rich white people.
Marcus: We're not just black, we're cops too. We'll pull ourselves over later.

Mike: What's the bet?
Marcus: I win, we lay it down. We turn in our papers and we retire.
Mike: All right, well, when I win, you stop all this foolish retirement talk. We ride this thing till the wheels fall off. Bad boys for life!
Captain Howard: Uh, bad boys ain't really boys anymore.

Mike: I'm telling you, love is hard. And your relationship will be tested. And your father and I have weathered storm after storm. And we have a mantra that we say to each other in our darkest days, and it always seems to bring us back together. And, Reggie, Megan, I would like to share it with you... We ride together--
Marcus: We die together.
Mike: We die together. Bad boys for life!

Mike: Look, Marcus, I'm asking you. I'm begging you, man. I need this. Bad boys... one last time.

Mike: I can go after him vigilante style, or you can bring me in.
Captain Howard: Or I could shoot you myself.

Mike: That better be a safe... or a piano. Oh!
Marcus: This is my wife's car! And that's fucking Carver Remy!

Mike: Just let them both be Buddhist, Cap.
Captain Howard: Okay, fine. So the guy on the horse is riding toward our guy so fast that our guy's gotta get out of the way, so as not to be trampled by the horse. And the guy gets up, all dusty, and he goes: "Hey, where the fuck are you going?" And our guy on the horse, he says: "I don't know! Ask the horse!"
Mike: Ask the horse? Huh.
Captain Howard: Exactly. Yes! Yes! See that face...? That.
Mike: That?
Captain Howard: That's it. That was my face. The horse represents all of our fears and traumas. And it's got us running around a hundred miles an hour, to the point where we can't even answer a simple question. "Where are you going?" Where are you going, Mike?

Marcus: Whoa! What the hell is all that?
Mike: What you talking about?
Marcus: Mike, you don't need a grenade launcher.
Mike: Yeah, but I want one.

Marcus: Hey, look, all our lives, we've been bad boys, all right? Now it's time to be good men.
Mike: Who in the hell wanna sing that song?
     ♪ Good men, good men ♪
     ♪ What you gonna do? ♪

Marcus: Well, maybe if you sang the song like you meant it, it'd catch on.
Mike: Nah.

Marcus: Look, let me handle this, okay? Just back up. I'm gonna penetrate this man's soul with my heart.

Marcus: I made a promise to God.
Mike: To who?
Marcus: To God.
Mike: What the hell are you talking about?
Marcus: Look, I told the Lord that if you made it through that I would make no more violence.
Mike: He definitely knew you was bullshitting with that. Violence is what we do.
Marcus: It's about your soul, Mike. Our job is to protect and serve.
Mike: You're damn right. I'm about to serve this bitch right now.

Marcus: .... Mike, you fucked a married witch?
Mike: So all the shit I just said, and that was your takeaway?
Marcus: No, it's just a lot to digest. You think you know somebody and... Well, hell, now it explains why you dress like a drug dealer.

Marcus: You realize you will go to hell?
Mike: I don't believe in hell, Marcus.
Marcus: Well, it believes in you.

Marcus: Take out the pilot!
Mike: Take out the rotor!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий