8 нояб. 2021 г.

Jungle Cruise (2021)

Lily Houghton: Haven't you been dreaming about another adventure?
MacGregor Houghton: If I wanted to go to a primitive backwater where I can't understand a word anyone's saying, I'd visit our relatives in Scotland.

Frank Wolff: If you look to the left of the boat, you'll see some very playful toucans. They're playing their favourite game of beak-wrestling. The only drawback is, only two can play.... There's two birds, and those are toucans...... I'm saying that only "two can" play. Not one, but "two can” play.

Frank Wolff: Hey! Hey! Hands in the boat! Know this about the jungle, everything that you see wants to kill you. And can.

Frank Wolff: Well, folks, you were all outstanding today. Now I need you all out, standing on the dock. That means "get off my boat.” I'm only serious.

Lily Houghton: I consider 5,000 real more than adequate.
Frank Wolff: I take you there myself. I am my best captain.
Lily Houghton: Oh, and your most modest. Fine, 10,000.
Frank Wolff: 10,000 to bring you there alive. If I have to bring you back dead, it's 15,000.
Lily Houghton: Why should I pay more dead?
Frank Wolff: Dead, I'd have to carry you. Dead's a lot harder, lady.

Frank Wolff: ... you're never gonna get all your luggage on my boat.
Lily Houghton: Not mine.
MacGregor Houghton: Mine. And, I assure you, every one of these items is entirely necessary for my survival.
Frank Wolff: Well, with all this extra added weight, we'd be lucky to even get out of the harbour, so, no.
MacGregor Houghton: Dinner without a dinner jacket is hardly, well, dinner, is it?

Frank Wolff: This is my engine. Nobody touches my engine but me.

Lily Houghton: And I want to help as many people as I can.
Frank Wolff: Wanna save the world?
Lily Houghton: I didn't say "save the world."
Frank Wolff: It's very noble.
Lily Houghton: Well, thank you.
Frank Wolff: It's also very stupid.
Lily Houghton: You are deeply unpleasant. And off-key.
Frank Wolff: So, you'd rather risk your life and your brother's life to save people you don't even know?

Lily Houghton: Well, I don't have to know someone to care.
Frank Wolff: Well, I don't have to care about anybody, period.

Lily Houghton: That's apparent.
Frank Wolff: Look, I just think if you're lucky enough to have one person in this life to care about, then that's world enough for me.
Lily Houghton: "That's world enough for me..." Hmm.

MacGregor Houghton: Where are they taking us?
Frank Wolff: We're headed into headhunter territory, which is a terrible place to be headed.
Lily Houghton: Oh, frank, come on, not now.
Frank Wolff: I can't turn it off.

Frank Wolff: Remember, it's only a scam if you fall for it.

MacGregor Houghton: My sister, who just made full professor at Cambridge, has asked me to respectfully reject your invitation of membership on her behalf. Which I will do. Just not respectfully. Gentlemen, you can take your invitation and you can shove it up your association.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий