4 нояб. 2021 г.

Free Guy (2021)

Guy: Mmm! That is unexpectedly hot. Jeez, that's good. It's like losing my virginity, but in my mouth. Thank you for making this with such love.

Officer Johnny: Have a good one, Guy.
Guy: Don't have a good day, have a great day!

Guy: Mmm. That's hot. It's like Jesus washed my tongue but, right before he finished, he finally told my dad, "He's good enough." Thank you so much.

Millie: Medium coffee, cream, two sugars.

Mouser: Aren't you some kinda MIT genius, indie game designer? What are you doing down here dealing with complaints?
Keys: That, Mouser, is a long and pathetic story involving failed dreams, desperation, and a mountain of college debt. You do not wanna hear about that.
Mouser: You're absolutely right. That story sounds horrible and boring and full of white privilege.

Millie: How does it feel working for a galactic black hole of frozen shit?

Millie: If you don't wanna shoot people, you could steal their guns. All that shit makes your level go up. Go be the good guy.
Guy: No, I'm gonna be the great guy.
Millie: Okay, well, enjoy your lifetime supply of virginity. Off you go.

Guy: I'm sorry that I haven't been around, Bud. I've been figuring some stuff out.
Buddy: Whatcha mean, "figure stuff out"? It is nothing to figure out. Okay? You go to bed, you wake up, you get some coffee, then you come to work. And then you repeat the same thing tomorrow.

Guy: Life doesn't have to be something that just happens to us. All right? Just put the glasses on and you're gonna see. You're gonna see.

Keys: I'm just saying, we could make an original game.
Antwan: What? Make an original? Why would I do that when I could make a sequel?
Keys: So we can make it better?..
Antwan: IPs and sequels, that is the thing that people want.

Antwan: Let me ask you a question... You love Kentucky Fried Chicken, right?... If you love Kentucky Fried Chicken, and I make Kentucky Fried Chicken, and I know that you love Kentucky Fried Chicken, why would I make another restaurant called, uh, I don't know, "Albuquerque Boiled Turkey"? Okay? Makes no sense, homie... What am I gonna give you? A sequel. Kentucky Fried Chicken-Chicken, Part Two.

Millie: How good is that? You can taste it?
Guy: Taste it? It's like my tongue had a baby with a sunrise.

Guy: I know a joke. A weird funny joke. You wanna hear it?
Millie: Please.
Guy: Okay. A homosexual and a man in a wheelchair are trying to murder a very small child. The cripple says to the homosexual...
Millie: Whoa. Stop, stop. Stop! Where did you hear that?
Guy: A robbery. The gunman told it to the driver who thought it was hilarious, so I memorised it and told everyone.

Millie: You want to kiss me?
Guy: I wanna kiss you so badly.
Millie: You want to kiss me badly?
Guy: No!
Millie: No?
Guy: No, no, no, no, no. I wanna kiss you well.

Guy: Bye, Molotov.
Millie: Hey, my real name is Millie.
Guy: My real name continues to be Guy.

Millie: There is no easy way to say this, but this city is a game.
Guy: There's no easy way to say this, I know it's a game. You taught me how to play it. Boop-boop.
Millie: Yes, you're right, I did. But it's not just that it's like a game. It is a game. It's a video game. And that's all it is.

Guy: So the entire world is a game?
Millie: Yes.
Guy: And we're all just players in the game?
Millie: Not exactly. I'm a player. All these people here are players. We live in the real world. But you only exist here.

Millie: You're a non-player character.
Guy: Non...
Millie: A background person. Someone designed to make the game more fun for real people.

Guy: So, I'm fake? The entire world is fake? I'm not even a main character, I'm just this idiot who's in the background?

Guy: But if you're not real, doesn't that mean that nothing you do matters? What does that mean?
Buddy: Look, brother, I am sitting here with my best friend, trying to help him get through a tough time. Right? And even if I'm not real, this moment is. Right here, right now, this moment is real. I mean, what's more real than a person tryin' to help someone they love? Now, if that's not real, I don't know what is.

Antwan: I don't care if he's Arnold-Frickin'-Schwarzen-Vader. Terminate him. Reboot.

Guy: Wow.
Dude: Catchphrase.
Mouser: Catchphrase?
Antwan: What? I haven't had time to think one up yet. Although "catchphrase" as a catchphrase is a pretty cool catchphrase.

Dude: There are three things I love in life. Kickin' ass, TBD, third thing here.

Mouser: Speaking of busy, we just doubled the amount of unique visitors we can handle.
Keys: It's amazing. Who'd have thought that so many people would just wanna watch video game characters instead of shoot at them?
Millie: Hmm.
Keys: Oh, yeah, we did.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий