29 нояб. 2021 г.

Downton Abbey 4×7

Mrs. Hughes: I wonder if it's necessary for Mr. Bates to go with him. It'll be very hard for Anna to lose his support at this time.
Mr. Carson: Mrs. Hughes, I hope we are good employers. But even we expect to get what we pay for.

Robert Crawley, Earl of Grantham: Good-bye, Mama.
Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham: Good-bye, my dear. Try not to let those Yankees drive you mad.

James Kent: What a bonus for Mr. Barrow. A trip to America out of the blue.
Mrs. Patmore: I wouldn't fancy it. All steaks and ketchup and hail fellow well met.
James Kent: What do you know about it?
Mrs. Patmore: I go to the pictures too, you know.

Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham: Does no one care whether I live or die?
Isobel Crawley: There, there. This will make you feel better.
Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham: Hmm? Compared to what?

Mrs. Hughes: I should leave the front door open with the key in the lock. And they can turn it when they come in.
Mr. Carson: You're not frightened of burglars?
Mrs. Hughes: Mr. Carson, this is England!

Isobel Crawley: I can stay all evening. Perhaps we can play cards...
Dr. Clarkson: You will be rewarded in Heaven.
Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham: The sooner the better.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий