9 нояб. 2021 г.

The One with Ross and Monica's Cousin

Friends 7×19


Phoebe: The wedding's so close. Are you nervous?
Monica: Yeah, but I also can't wait till it's over. We have a pact not to have sex again until the wedding.
Ross: A "no sex" pact, huh? I have one of those with every woman in America.

Monica: What were you thinking?
Joey: I don't know. I just want this part. They say no matter what you're asked during an audition, say yes. They want you to ride a horse, say you can. You figure out how to do it later.
Monica: This is not like learning to ride a horse. This is like learning to... grow a turtleneck.

Ross: She's your cousin. She's your cousin. If she knew what was going on in your head, she'd think you were sick. Or would she? Let's back up for a second. She was the one who suggested opening a bottle of wine. She was the one who turned down the lights. She was the one that wanted to rent Logan's Run... the sexiest movie ever. I know that look. Forget it... I want it. She wants it. I'm going in--
Cassie: What the hell are you doing?
Ross: Say something clever... Okay, doesn't have to be clever. Just has to be words... Say some words. Any words will do. Oh, my God, this is the longest... that anyone has not talked ever! There is nothing you could say to make this worse... so just say something!
Ross: I haven't had sex in a very long time.
Ross: Yeah, you really shouldn't have said anything.

Phoebe: Say something. Say anything. Ask her out! She's not your cousin!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий