12 нояб. 2021 г.

Player's Ball

Atypical 4×9


Sam: We can have a party. I don't care what we call it.
Zahid: Really? You're usually so party averse.
Sam: Not this time. I need to stimulate my hippocampus.
Zahid: Well, that doesn't sound appropriate...
Sam: My hippocampus. It's the part of the brain that deals with navigation, memory retention, and emotional regulation.

Elsa: You know I love you, but...
Doug: Why do you have to start with that? When you start with that, I always know something bad is coming now.

Sam: Dad, save the date. There's a must-attend brain-enlarging event this Saturday night.
Doug: Well, I'm working Saturday, but if it's important, maybe I can change my shift.
Sam: We're saying goodbye to Zahid's testicle.
Doug: I'll keep my shift.

Paige: Son of a baked potato!

Zahid: "'Go-nad, ' we all said.
                So he went ahead and went,
                my fine, loyal ball."

Okay, who wants to read their haiku to my testicle next?

Zahid: I'm so sorry.
Casey: Me too.
Sam: Me three, obviously.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий