27 нояб. 2021 г.

Cold Snap

Dexter: New Blood 1×1

(Dexter 9×1)


Debra Morgan: Are you ready for tonight?.. Great.
Dexter Morgan: If you say so.

Angela Bishop: James Lindsay, huh?
Dexter Morgan: Jim. Is there a problem, Officer?

Dexter Morgan: On this one, I think I'm basically Switzerland.

Dexter Morgan: You know, this is way more firepower than anything you need hunting around here.
Matt Caldwell: Oh, yeah? What do you hunt?
Dexter Morgan: Me? I don't anymore. I haven't killed any animals since... I was a teenager.
Matt Caldwell: Look at you, Saint... uh, Jim.

Angela Bishop: Uh, it's my smart doorbell. ... Oh, aren't you glad they didn't have these things when we were younger?
Dexter Morgan: You better believe it.

Dexter Morgan: It's been almost ten years.
Debra Morgan: Stick to your routine.
Dexter Morgan: You're right. Routine, routine, routine.

Dexter Morgan: You're looking at the guy where secrets go to die.

Dexter Morgan: Uh, cash or check?
Matt Caldwell: A check? What is this, 1985? Relax, I already Venmo'd Fred.

Dexter Morgan: Thanks for shopping at Fred's Fish &apm; Game.

Dexter Morgan: Harrison?
Debra Morgan: You can't. Everyone close to you dies. That's why we're here. ... Doakes. LaGuerta. Rita. Me... Everyone.

Debra Morgan: You're a changed man. Almost ten years without a kill. And I love you for it.

Dexter Morgan: It's been a long time. But if I'm gonna do this, I need to do it right. First rule of the code... don't get caught.

Dexter Morgan: Like you said... life is short... dude.

Dexter Morgan: Tonight's the night.

Dexter Morgan: I don't need trophies anymore. I may be a monster, but I'm an evolving monster.

Dexter Morgan: You were right. I'm Dexter Morgan. Your father. Come home. Please.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий