3 нояб. 2021 г.

Stick to the Team

Squid Game 1×4


Gi-hun: You should join us.
Sae-byeok: I don't trust people. Especially people who ended up in a place like this.
Gi-hun: Are you seriously saying that to me?... You don't trust people because they're trustworthy. It's because you have nothing else to lean on.

Gi-hun: If the game is played by teams of ten, maybe it's Tail Tag or Why Did You Come to My House. If it's Tail Tag, we need to be fast. If it's Why Did You Come to My House, it's just Rock-Paper-Scissors. What should we do?
Sang-woo: We already have an elderly man and a woman, so we need to find more men.
Gi-hun: What if they make us play Elastics or Gonggi? Women are better at those.
Sang-woo: That's true, but probability-wise, men are better at most games.

Mi-nyeo: Boys, I'll give you a special chance to join me. You boys are very lucky today. My gosh. I'd be much more useful than these scrawny girls. On top of that, I'm good at everything except for the things I'm not.

Player 001: Tug-of-War isn't really about strength. ... In Tug-of-War, with a good strategy and good teamwork, you can win even if your team is weaker. ... I played my share of Tug-of-War in my hometown when I was young, and I rarely ever lost. Even when there was a ssireum athlete on the other team, putting the odds very much against us. Listen closely, and I'll tell you how I beat them back in the day.
     First off, the leader is very important. That person is closest to the leader of the opposition, and the rest of the team looks at the back of their leader. If the leader seems weak or dispirited, then the game is already over.
     Then at the end of the rope, you'll need someone dependable like the anchor of a ship.
     Placing people is also important. Place the rope in the middle, and people go on alternating sides. Place your two feet straight forward, and stick the rope between your armpits. That way, you can put in all of your strength.
     And lastly, this is the most important thing. When the game starts, for the first ten seconds you just have to hold out. You should practically lie down. Push your lower abdomen up to the sky, and push your head back to the point you can see the groin of the person behind you. If you do that, the other team won't be able to pull us to their side. Hold out for just ten seconds like that. Then the opposition will get flustered thinking, "Why won't they even budge?" Because they would have believed that they were much stronger. If you can hold out for that long, there will be a moment when the opponents' rhythm breaks.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий