26 нояб. 2021 г.

De Vermis Mysteriis

Chapelwaite 1×7


Charles Boone: There is no birth in their world, Loa. It's all death in this book. It's the end... of everything.

Stephen Boone: You saw the Worm. The first God. Now you know.
Charles Boone: We have to stop it.
Stephen Boone: We can't. One day it will happen, Charles. The undead will find their book and free the Worm. It may be Jakub. It may be someone a hundred years from now. Or it can be us. You can free a God and curry its favor. Imagine that. You can rule in the coming dark or you can serve those who do.

Charles Boone: If this book... falls into their hands... then God dies.

Charles Boone: Night will be here soon.

Minister Burroughs: I've blessed every room in the house.
Constable Dennison: Well, surely God stands with us.
Minister Burroughs: Which God? There seems to be a choice these days.

Minister Burroughs: I am not sure that our God exists at all. I've buried two children... and the woman that I love. All of them, innocents. I betrayed my wife, I've ruined what little remained of her. Yet I, a blackguard and a liar, I live? Where is God's love in that design?

Honor Boone: My sister, Loa... Will these undead find their way to Heaven?
Minister Burroughs: I...
Honor Boone: She's good. She made a mistake.
Minister Burroughs: I'm sure she is. We all make mistakes. God knows... we're not perfect. He gave us free will, knowing that we would make poor decisions from time to time. And I am sure that when it comes time for your sister to pass over, that God will make a place in Heaven for her.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий