28 нояб. 2021 г.

Sex Education #3.7

Eric Effoing: What kind of kiss? A peck-on-the-cheek kiss or a kiss-kiss?
Otis Milburn: Um, it was a kiss-kiss.

Aimee Gibbs: It's like Simone de Beauvoir says, "From the hour you're born, you begin to die." I think it means "live for the day." Yeah. Once I realized she wasn't a lad called Simon, her writing started to make a lot more sense.

Michael Groff: I just wanted to see you. And I just wanted to say that I know I was hard to live with, that I'm rigid, and I'm uptight. I don't know how to be spontaneous or anything close to happy. But I do want to change. I want to try to be the man that you want.

Otis Milburn: If I can't be with you romantically, I still wanna see you every day. Nothing feels right when you're not around.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий