14 нояб. 2021 г.

Dessert at Olive Garden

Atypical 4×10


Sam: Sometimes it's hard to know the difference between science and magic. Like Fata Morgana. Fata Morgana is an optical illusion where objects in the distance appear to be hovering over the surface of the water. There's a scientific explanation for it... but to most people, it just looks like magic.

Elsa: They've offered you a spot on their trip to Alaska.
Casey: Think about it. They're both cold. They both start and end with A. You could spend weekends in Juneau, maybe shoot up to Denali and tussle with a bear.
Sam: Alaska? Alaska is nothing like Antarctica!

Zahid: Uh, s... sorry, I don't mean to bother you. Um, I just needed to borrow some tools from Chip.
Honey: I don't have a lot of tools, but I should get some though.
Zahid: Huh.
Honey: I should get some... really big tools.
Zahid: Oh.
Honey: I do have a hammer. Did you wanna nail anything?
Zahid: Um... But, um... Ugh.
Honey: I don't have a screwdriver though, so we can't screw.
Zahid: I'm just trying to help my friend... "I'm just trying to help my friend"?! I mean, what was I thinking?

Zahid: Wait a minute. Am I a nicer guy after my surgery? Did I have a bad ball? Is it possible that my right nut was the evil twin?
Sam: I don't think so. I think it's pretty clear you're wrong.
Zahid: Life's pretty funny, huh? Turns out I had to lose a testicle to become a better man.
Sam: You're not that much better.

Sam: You can still make out some of the words.
Paige: "Smart, loyal, clean shoes."
Sam: And I wrote that after knowing you for, like, a week. And now I've known you for 116 weeks, and you are smarter and more loyal and have cleaner shoes than I ever could have imagined.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий