2 нояб. 2021 г.

The Man with the Umbrella

Squid Game 1×3


Player 001: I thought you were gone for good.
Gi-hun: I'm not going to die that easily.

Deok-su: What are you good at?
Mi-nyeo: Everything except for the things I'm not.

Gi-hun: But there are too many games. There are Ddakji Game, Dabanggu, Hopscotch, Biseokchigi, Tag, Don Katsu, Freeze Tag. And for girls, Gonggi, Elastics, and Cat's Cradle.

Sang-woo: Umbrella? Why?
Gi-hun: My mom scolded me a lot because I always lost my umbrellas. In the end, she only gave me broken ones. I always wanted to carry a good umbrella just like the other kids... You don't want the star? Do you want to switch?
Player 001: No, the star sounds great. We rarely ever get to see stars in this day and age.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий