17 нояб. 2021 г.

Sex Education #3.5

Cal: Jackson.
Jackson: What?
Cal: Have you ever noticed how we're on a trip, but we're on a trip?
Jackson: Fuck, that's so deep.
Cal: Yeah...

Jakob Nyman: Hey, what's happening?
Jean Milburn: I just had the most horrible experience with a doctor, and I am making a formal complaint.
Jakob Nyman: Sorry. We are upset.
Jean Milburn: No, we are not upset. I am upset. And my anger is appropriate. Can you help us? Thank you.
Male Nurse: Let me call my supervisor.
Jean Milburn: Oh! Ha! That is fantastic. Yes, ignore the pregnant woman, and listen to the straight white man, for fuck's sakes.

Colin Hendricks: Thank you, Adam Groff, for owning up to doing this huge poo and undermining my authority. Thank you. Cheers, buddy.

Emily Sands: When I decided to be a teacher... I dreamt of helping students fulfill their potential by gently drawing out their inner creative gifts. Instead, I'm plunging their shit.
Colin Hendricks: You are majestic.

Ola Nyman: My mum always used to say, "If you love someone, it's better to bend a bit than break." That's if you really like them, obviously.

Kyle: All right, listen up, everyone. I've had an epiphany on this trip... We're all gonna die. ... Life is so short. We might not be dead yet, like those poor, young soldiers, but one day we will be. So, my point is... ... My... my point is that we should try and live in the moment because we don't have long. So, if you love someone, you should tell 'em that you love 'em. Tell 'em now. Because it might be too late. Life is fragile.

Colin Hendricks: Let's just forget that happened, all right? I know this trip has been hard for some of you. But we're only half an hour away from the White Cliffs of Dover. So, let's fix up, tidy up our uniforms, and get our general shit together. Yeah? Cheers.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий