5 нояб. 2021 г.

Sex Education #3.2

Otis Milburn: Mum, can you please not therapize my friend?

Eric Effoing: Hey, why's these lines on the floors?
Otis Milburn: Think we're supposed to walk single file.

Hope Haddon: I wanted to hear your initial thoughts on the new hallway guidelines.
Jackson: Uh, they're interesting.
Hope Haddon: Interesting is a non-word, Jackson. Tell me what you really think.

Jean Milburn: Right, "I See You" is an exercise where you stare into each other's eyes and articulate the emotions that come up.

Jakob Nyman: Oh, this is dumb.
Jean Milburn: Come on. Let's be serious.

Rahim: This line is not about unity. It's about control. We're going to be put into tiny little boxes.
Ruby Matthews: I think it's just a line.
Rahim: Nothing is ever just a line.

Adam Groff: You should wear your normal clothes again. That top makes your neck look very long.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий