14 нояб. 2021 г.

The One with Rachel's Big Kiss

Friends 7×20


Rachel: Hey, out of all of us, who do you think will get married next?
Joey: .... Probably Monica and Chandler.

Joey: Hey, Rach...
Rachel: Stop picturing it!

Rachel: What are you gonna wear?
Joey: Multi-colored robes. Ooh, and maybe a hat.
Rachel: Huh. Does Monica know about this?
Joey: No.
Rachel: Can I please be there when you tell her?

Rachel: If you don't believe me... just come with me to dinner tonight and she'll tell you.
Phoebe: Okay. Because I can't picture it.
Joey: You should get inside my head...

Ross: Hey, hey. Why don't we put them on? Get a picture of Batman and James Bond, together.
Chandler: I would, but my pants are a little tight.
Monica: A little tight? I could see 00 and 7 in those things.

Rachel: I'm just a good kisser.

Rachel: What the hell was that?!
Phoebe: Just wanted to see what all the fuss was about.....
Rachel: And?
Phoebe: I've had better.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий