24 нояб. 2021 г.

Till Death

Fear the Walking Dead 7×5


Dwight: I really did not want to kill anybody today, you know?
Sherry: Hey, anybody that's willing to kill over a cart of fruit deserves what he gets. And, honestly, like, the more people hear about what we're willing to do...
Dwight: Yeah.
Sherry: ...to keep things right...
Dwight: I know, the less people we have to do it to. I got it.

Howard: The Dark Horses, per your request.

Sherry: Sounds like she doesn't want to be recovered.
Victor: People don't know what they want until you give it to them.

Sherry: You know, we lived in a place like this before. And that didn't turn out so hot. And the fact that you're even calling this a sanctuary makes me pretty damn sure that it's anything but.

Sherry: We're gonna have to pass.
Victor: May I ask why?
Dwight: We got a code of honor.
Victor: What exactly does that entail?
Sherry: Keeping people safe from assholes like you.
Victor: Ha ha! It's a new world now. You've seen it. You've been out there. To put it in your parlance, it's assholes like me that are keeping people safe now.

Sherry: D, you and I both know that nothing that's worth having is ever a sure thing.

Dwight: Are you sure we don't know each other?
Mickey: Look, champ, no offense, but I'd remember a face like that, alright?

Dwight: I-I'd rather die fighting with you than live hiding with him.

Mickey: Til Death Do Us Part.

Sherry: We do what we do because we couldn't face each other if we didn't. But there's room. We could have both.

Sherry: You know, look... look at Mickey, you know? We don't... We don't have to wait until everything's perfect. We could just let life happen.

Mickey: So, how does this work?
Sherry: We go, we see what's what, we find out who the asshole is.
Mickey: And then?
Dwight: We give 'em hell.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий