22 нояб. 2021 г.

The One with the Vows

Friends 7×21


Monica: Do you realize we're getting married in four weeks? Four weeks, baby. Four weeks!
Chandler: You realize you get louder each week?

Chandler: Have you written yours yet?
Monica: No, but I know what I'm gonna say.
Chandler: Do you happen to know what I'm gonna say?

Monica: Let's do it now. It won't be hard...

Chandler: Phew. "Monica, there are no words..." .... There are no words! This shouldn't be this hard!

Chandler: Oh! You've done this before. What did you say in your vows?
Ross: With Carol I promised never to love another woman until I die. She made no such promise.

Chandler: Ooh! Are we allowed to lie in the vows?

Monica: In four weeks they're gonna be married!
Phoebe: Let's just hope it works. Nine out of 10 marriages end in divorce.
Ross: Heh. That's not true.
Phoebe: You're right. How's the missus?


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий