18 нояб. 2021 г.

Memento Mori

Chapelwaite 1×2


Charles Boone: Please, don't let old prejudice impede our shared progress.

Minister Burroughs: We have enough love between us for this child, don't we?

Charles Boone: Much of my life I spent building fortunes for others. Whaling is lucrative for those on top; it exploits those below.
Rebecca Morgan: Especially the whale.
Charles Boone: Mm. Him most of all.

Rebecca Morgan: It takes purpose to break the paradigms that others set for us. As a woman, I know this well.

Rebecca Morgan: Fiction. I find power and freedom in words that I don't always find in life. I haven't traveled the way you and your children have. But in my mind, through invention, I do travel.

Alice Burroughs: "Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them... finds mercy".

Rebecca Morgan: Don't let them beat you. You have good ideas for this town. Even if they think you might be crazy.
Charles Boone: Why do they think that?
Rebecca Morgan: Well, anyone who spends time in Chapelwaite is either a lunatic or runs the risk of becoming one... It's just a rumor, Mr. Boone. I mean, isn't that what ambitions are: a form of madness? Isn't a sliver of lunacy what it takes to dream beyond the realm of the ordinary?

Susan Mallory: Here they come. That's him at the window. Let him in, Momma. Poppa's here with my friend Stephen.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack
Σ 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий