30 нояб. 2021 г.

Sex Education #3.8

Jackson: So... I acted a bit like an idiot yesterday.
Cal: Mm-hmm. I think your cishet brain maybe exploded a bit. You didn't have to run away.

Otis Milburn: How are you a failure?
Hope Haddon: Because my... my body won't... won't... It doesn't do the... the one thing it's supposed to do. The one thing I want it to do. But you can't have everything, I suppose. And dwelling on it makes me weak.
Otis Milburn: I don't think you're weak. I think saying you feel disappointed by something you want but maybe can't have makes you honest. And admitting your vulnerabilities makes you courageous.

Otis Milburn: There's someone called Maeve, and she's really important to me. I know I don't really understand anything about love, but I think she's my person.
Jean Milburn: Oh, sweetheart. I don't know if any of us understand much about love. I just know we feel it when we feel it. I can't wait to meet her.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий