21 нояб. 2021 г.

The Prophet

Chapelwaite 1×5


James Boone: I'm sending you to God before God dies.

Charles Boone: I know of Jerusalem's Lot. It was my great-grandfather's mining town.
Rebecca Morgan: People tell stories about James Boone and those who used to live there. Mostly to scare the kids.

Dr. Guilford: From the lack of bruising around the punctures, I'd almost say that they were bites of some sort. But not human. ... The position is either very lucky or quite strategic.
Constable Dennison: For what?
Dr. Guilford: Bloodletting. Rebecca Morgan: It appears this Jakub contacted Father in regards to a book: De Vermis Mysteriis.
Ann Morgan: Heh. It's a peculiar name.
Rebecca Morgan: It's Latin. Mysteries of the Worm.

Faith Pringle: Jakub showed me many things. He shared his faith in what he called "the original god."
Minister Burroughs: There is only one God.
Faith Pringle: And before Him? Before Jesus, before Satan, before "let there be light", there was another who ruled in darkness with no judgement. Jakub called him "The Worm".

Faith Pringle: We humans were food. Each scar is where they fed on me. And I allowed it. Drained of blood and floating on the brink of death never crossing, but coming back to heal, is a pleasure that I cannot describe...

Jakub: I am many things. Draugr. Nosferatu. Revenant... Where I come from, it is Vampire.
Charles Boone: The undead.
Jakub: Yes.
Charles Boone: I never believed you were real. No more than a mermaid or a sea serpent.
Jakub: All sorts of things live in the shadows...

Charles Boone: You fear light?
Jakub: We prefer dark.
Charles Boone: And the Christian God?
Jakub: No need for him. We have our own god.

Charles Boone: And if I return it to you...
Jakub: You free yourself and your children. And your children's children et al.
Charles Boone: Tell me what I have to do.

Stephen Boone: There's no greater sorrow for a parent than to lose a child.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий