24 нояб. 2021 г.

Gunpowder Milkshake (2021)

Sam: You're bleeding.
Scarlet: Just another day at the office.

Madeleine: Have we met before? You seem so familiar.
Sam: I'm embarrassed to say it's been a while since I visited a library.
Madeleine: Well, that's no way to live, dear. Let's get you into a good book.

Anna May: Everybody has a type.
Madeleine: Everybody.
Sam: Maybe I'm the professional type?
Florence: Old school. No women, no children type.
Sam: Women are fair game.
Florence: Gender equality.
Anna May: Very progressive.
Madeleine: She's a feminist.

Madeleine: We'll make these disappear and get you into some new, clean books. You'll need a Jane Austen.
Anna May: A Charlotte Bronte.
Florence: And a Virginia Woolf.
Madeleine: And an Agatha Christie. For reading.

Nathan: This is business, Sam, and you landed on the wrong side of the balance sheet. So... It needs to be rectified.

Sam: I need weapons.
Florence: Try the self-help section.

Anna May: Women who run with wolves... Awakening the giant within... How to win friends and influence people...

Scarlet: You are a strong, smart, incredibly impressive young woman. There's not a single person on earth I'd rather kill people with.
Sam: Thanks, ma.

Scarlet: Why don't you go fudge yourself?

Virgil: Idiots to the left. Morons to the right. The rest of you knuckleheads stay here and kill those two.

Jim McAlester: You know, Samantha, I've always considered myself a feminist.

Jim McAlester: Girls. Always whispering at the dining table. Always giggling in dark corners. I love my girls, but I don't understand them. Then my son was born. It was different. Simple. We understood each other. I wasn't alone any more.

Sam: There's a group of men called the firm... They've been running things for a long, long time. They make all the rules and change them when it fits their needs. They think they're untouchable. They think they can get away with anything. But they won't, right?
Emily: No, they won't.
Sam: Not any more.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий