28 нояб. 2021 г.

Hold the Night

Chapelwaite 1×8


James Boone: I have experience defending ships against marauders. With proper fortification, five can hold 50.

James Boone: Tonight will reveal much about ourselves. There will be times when you lose heart, and you want to quit. Do not.

Mary Dennison: I'm different only because I know death. I've been there... and returned. But we all die one day. So... am I really so different?

Constable Dennison: The dead should not walk the earth.
Mary Dennison: But we do.
Constable Dennison: We were to spend eternity together... in Heaven.
Mary Dennison: There is no Heaven. You have faith, but I've been there. There is life, and there is nothing.

Mary Dennison: Soon you'll be nothing, George. Not alone. Not a spirit. Just mud and bone. But I'll be alive.

Mary Dennison: I'm hungry. It's more than hunger. It burns, George. If you love me, you'll feed me.

Rebecca Morgan: All religions claim that their god to be the one and only. And now these vampires return from the grave and tell us their god is the one true God. So who are we to believe? Whose version of God is real?
James Boone: Whichever god has the strongest army at the moment is the most real.
Rebecca Morgan: So the winner tonight chooses the next God?
James Boone: The winner in all wars decides the truth... God included.

Tane Boone: That thing is out there. Is it the devil?
James Boone: You give him too much credit, son. He was a man; now he's less.

James Boone: I know your kind. Your whole life, you run to God for every hardship because "God provides." You credit God with every victory, even if you've done the work and sweat yourself. You blame every defeat on God's will, especially when the failure is from your own ignorance or weakness. Believe or don't believe, I don't care. But stand up and be a man. Or remain still and I will end it now, so I can defend my family.

Rebecca Morgan: Come say your prayers. Say your prayers.
Tane Boone: Christ in quiet, Christ in danger, Christ in mouth of friend and stranger.
— Christ beneath me, Christ above me, Christ in hearts of all that love me. Christ behind me, Christ before me, Christ to comfort and restore me. Christ in quiet, Christ in danger, Christ in mouth of friend...


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий