30 нояб. 2021 г.

The Roomies

Grace and Frankie 7×1


Robert: But we're in a romantic place!
Sol: There is no chance for romance in our ex-wives' house.
Robert: .... Didn't stop us before.

Grace: I went from being a woman who didn't know her husband was gay to being a woman who didn't know her husband was a criminal. Not sure it's an upgrade.
Frankie: Well, next time, just marry a gay criminal and check off all the boxes.

Frankie: I hid it in four places. And I've got a simple system to remember where they are. Each stash is named after the Beatle most associated with his hiding place... Paul: Mrs. Paul's Fish Sticks. Brilliant? I think so.
Grace: And how stoned were you when you came up with this?

Grace: Why is this John? Don't tell me.
Frankie: "Sitting on a corn flake, waiting for the van to come."
Grace: Oh, great. The van is gonna come and take us to prison if we don't get the cash out by tomorrow morning.

Frankie: First, I need to do some Reiki on Sol's hoohah.
Grace: What?
Frankie: On the DL, since the operation, he and Robert have been having some problems downstairs. You know what I mean.
Grace: You used the word "hoohah." How could I not know?
Frankie: So as an Internet-certified Reiki healer, it's my duty to help him.
Grace: And we flooded his house.
Frankie: Yeah, I know. I feel bad about that too.

Frankie: Oh! That's where Ringo is.
Grace: What, the kayak? Like "Yellow Submarine."
Frankie: Oh, that would have been good too.

Frankie: Uh, I know for a fact that you can still use bills after you've peed on them.
Grace: Never ever tell me how you know that.

Brianna: Think this is my first game of "Big Muffin, Small Muffin"? I invented "Big Muffin, Small Muffin!"

Frankie: We just have to find George and we're home free. Didn't he write "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"?
Grace: What weeps? Besides me if we don't find that money.
Frankie: The song is actually called "While My Guitar Gently Sleeps."
Grace: No, it isn't. Guitars don't sleep.
Frankie: Sure they do. That's why you have to put them away in their little beds. Which is why I put it in the bedroom with the queen bed because he's British.
Grace: The only words I understood were "queen bed," and that's where I'll look.
Frankie: Or is it "While My Guitar Gently Sweeps"?...

Grace: Oh, what the hell, Frankie? There's only four Beatles.
Frankie: Oh, God. I forgot about Pete Best.

Frankie: That's right, Sol. You are in this up to your eyeballs. And you're the tallest one here. So do that math.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий