13 нояб. 2021 г.

Cindy Hawkins

Fear the Walking Dead 7×3


John Dorie Sr.: It's us again. John Francis Dorie V and my daughter-in-law, June Dorie. The two folks 6 feet under. Very much alive, though.

John Dorie Sr.: Another one off the board.

June: Good night, John.
John Dorie Sr.: Night, June.

John Dorie Sr.: It's not too late. It's never too late.

John Dorie Sr.: I said we knew he killed 23 women, but we only found 22 bodies. His last victim, Cindy Hawkins, the one whose purse I planted, he finally admitted he killed her. It's what cracked the whole thing open. But I never found her body.


John Dorie Sr.: I'm sorry, June. I know I'm not the Dorie you thought you'd be spending your days with.

June: If those people on the radio don't kill you, the dead will.
John Dorie Sr.: We're already living 6 feet underground. I'm not sure I see what the difference is.

Victor: I, um... I did what I did, yes. But I'm here. Morgan's out there.
John Dorie Sr.: Doesn't make it right.

Victor: To new beginnings. To whatever's next.

John Dorie Sr.: I'd rather face whatever's out there.
June: Leaving really isn't an option...

Victor: I'm done listening to you, Morgan. Everyone is. Everyone tried it your way and look what happened. Death. Destruction. Face the truth, Morgan... you failed. You're a failure.

Victor: Now it's my turn. I'm going to do what you couldn't. I'm going to rebuild the world. I'm going to help everyone that you let down. Well, the ones that I see fit.

Morgan: I will come for you, Victor. And I will do what you tried to do to me on that submarine. Only I won't miss.
Victor: .... Bring it.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий