19 нояб. 2021 г.

Legacy of Madness

Chapelwaite 1×3


Rebecca Morgan: You can't take any of it personally. People always tear down what they don't understand.

Charles Boone: May I come in?

Charles Boone: Last night, do you know what I did? I opened Stephen's grave. Do you know what I found?

Dr. Guilford: Make sure she rests. Add liver to her diet. I'll be back tonight to bleed her, balance the humors.

Samuel Gallup: If our Lord could raise Lazarus, surely Satan could raise Stephen Boone.

Samuel Gallup: The child died from the Boone illness. You need to call it such.
Minister Burroughs: My job... is to provide comfort and hope. Not to spread hate.
Samuel Gallup: The people are frightened. They feel helpless. Your job, Martin, is to put a face on that fear so they can fight back.
Minister Burroughs: They need a scapegoat?
Samuel Gallup: They need a devil.

Charles Boone: Hm... Stephen Boone. Toxic mercury. What is "F.I.H".?
Rebecca Morgan: Frigate Island Hospital.
Charles Boone: Is it close?
Rebecca Morgan: Mister Boone, you do not want to go there. It's a terrible place.
Charles Boone: Why is that?
Rebecca Morgan: It's... an asylum.

Charles Boone: Stephen Boone is alive. You're treating him yourself.
Dr. Frost: Toxic mercury. For mania. I treated the whole family.

Dr. Frost: Ice baths. Given to reduce manic fits of agitation.

Dr. Frost: Is it the worms? You see them, don't you? The whole family saw them. An affliction I coined vermiphobia. An obsessive fear of worms.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий