7 июн. 2016 г.

Woman in Black

Grimm 1×22


«It shall not be death,
but a sleep of a hundred years,
into which the princess shall fall.»

Brothers Grimm, «Briar Rose»

& Nick: He saw Brinkerhoff change...
    Monroe: That is so not going to make it any easier. Trust me, mental hospitals are chock-full of people who have spent their lives trying to wrap their minds around things they’ve seen and can’t explain.

& Monroe: Look, with Hank, maybe it’ll be different, you know? He’s a cop. He’s already seen a bunch of crazy stuff. With any luck, it’ll wear off in a couple, three years.

& Monroe: He’s super dangerous, and you want to catch this piece of garbage alive.
    Nick: I want him alone and not in an interrogation room.
    Monroe: So you want a little Grimm time?
    Nick: Yeah...


& Nick: And they were able to keep him alive?
    Monroe: Uh, yeah. Just long enough to draw and quarter him, which is not actually as easy as it seems. You need a lot of ropes and chains and, like, a minimum of four horses, but all you need is some schlaftrunk.

& Nick: You want the truth?
    Juliette: Yeah, the truth would be nice.
    Nick: Get your coat.

& Nick: I don’t want to scare you. I just want you to know the truth.

& Nick: Monroe, you need to show her what a Blutbad is.
    Monroe: Okay, I— you want to explain to me how we suddenly arrived at this crucial crux kind of a zenith pinnacle moment?

& Nick: I-I showed her everything, I told her everything. She thinks I’m crazy.
    Monroe: Ho, okay. So we’re just kind of jumping out of the old airplane without a parachute here, huh?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий