23 июн. 2016 г.

House of Cards 4×1

Chapter 40


& Gagik: Ah, damn, you’re good with words.

& Claire: ...You proved him wrong. Now, a dozen consultants can tell me why this won’t work, but I think you can tell me why it can.

& Underwood: Do you know what fascinates me about guns, LeAnn? You pull a trigger and bang, a bullet explodes out faster than the speed of sound. And if you’re on the wrong end of that bullet, why, it hits you before you even hear it.

& Lawyer: You did good work here, Lucas. You’re getting out. Try to be happy about that.


& Underwood: Claire is the First Lady of the United States, and you still think she made the wrong choice.

& Elizabeth: She might as well be living in that trailer park you come from.
    Underwood: Well, it was a peach farm. But you’re right, I am still white trash. I just happen to be white trash that lives in the White House.
    Elizabeth: Not even being president could give you any class.

& Underwood: .... And let me just add... Claire’s mother is blessed to have such a loving daughter. And I am blessed to have such a thoughtful and caring wife... Thank you all very much.

& Elizabeth: You’re stronger than he is. But you gotta put him in his place.

--
+ Quotes from the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий