10 июн. 2016 г.

Romance & Cigarettes

«When a woman bends over
       a man sees a jelly doughnut.
       Her brain expands. His explodes.
       Dead on arrival
       in her powdered jelly doughnut.»


& Kitty Kane: How different could it be, huh? It’s just a hole.

& Nick Murder: You don’t even like me anymore, do you?
    Kitty: I hate you with all the hate that you can hate with!
    Nick: Did you hear that? Did you hear what your mother said to me? Can you hate more than that?
    Kitty: If you can, then I hate you more than that.

& Kitty: Some day, somewhere, somehow I am going to go up in one of those metal cans and I am gonna fly away. Far away.

& Kitty: You two must think I’m the cucumber in the gardener’s ass.


& Baby: Well, anybody can be in love. I’ve read romances...
    Kitty: When you’ve seen your lover... puke his guts out...
    Baby: ...in prose and verse...
    Kitty: ...grow a cyst on his ass...
    Baby: ...in different languages.
    Kitty: ...crush you with his beer belly...
    Baby: So I must be...
    Kitty: ...stink of cheese...
    Baby: I must be in love. I love Fryburg...
    Kitty: ...reach in there and rip your heart out...
    Baby: ...Mom.
    Kitty: ...and leaves a big, empty hole then and only then can you say, «I love him!»
    Baby: Do you even love dad?

& Kitty: Not everything is cured by love, huh?

& Nick: What about our future? What are we gonna do?
    Kitty: Just living till you die is hard work.

& Nick: I don’t have to talk to your mother to agree with her.
    Baby: That doesn’t make any sense.
    Nick: There’s a lot of things in this pothole of a life that don’t make sense. But you do them.

& Nick: It takes me a good, solid hour plus coffee and a cigarette to evacuate in the morning. Does that make sense? No. But I do it, because when I’m high up on that bridge, I don’t have a choice.

& Kitty: You know, a long time ago women didn’t wear underwear if they were well-bred. Only prostitutes wore panties.
    Tula: Right. I didn’t know that.
    Kitty: Well, now you know.

& Gene Vincent: Mrs Murder. Nice to see you. How are you?
    Mother: Every breath is a victory.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий