22 июн. 2016 г.

Remember

& Zev: Nice to meet you, Tyler. My name’s Zev.
    Tyler: That’s a strange name.
    Zev: In Hebrew, it means «Wolf.»
    Tyler: Cool!

& Rudy Kurlander #1: It’s seventy years ago. I was very young.

& Rudy Kurlander #1: When I became a US citizen, the immigration officer asked me if I had ever associated with the Nazi government of Germany or worked at a concentration camp. I told the officer what I’ll tell you... Yes, I served for my country. I was a soldier. I was a proud German and that’s what the men did. I’m still proud of my service. That’s Rommel. As far as the Jews... I didn’t care about the Jews. I thought Hitler was right. They caused many problems for the country. I thought we were deporting them or putting them in work camps... Not what they did. It was shameful, but that was not me.

& Zev: Uh... It was... not him.
    Max: Are you sure?
    Zev: Yeah, I’m sure.
    Max: Then you must go on. You must do what you said you would.


& John Kurlander: Priceless, right?

& John Kurlander: You said you were a friend of my dad, you come into my house and you drink my fucking whiskey, and you’re a dirty fucking Jew. Eva, shut the fuck up!

& John Kurlander: You know... you know what my dad would say if he knew a fucking Jew was in his house, huh? He would say, «Heil fucking Hitler.» That’s what he’d say. Yeah. Heil fucking Hitler! Heil Hitler! Heil Hitler! Heil Hitler! Heil Hitler, you fucking Jew!

& Rudy Kurlander #4: You like Wagner?
    Zev: Yes. I have always loved Wagner.
    Rudy Kurlander #4: My daughter said someone I knew from Auschwitz was here. But a survivor should not like Wagner, no?
    Zev: You can’t hate music.

& Zev: I remember.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий