10 июн. 2016 г.

Smart and Stupid

The Last Man on Earth 2×17


& Gail: I know exactly what I saw out there! There was a whole mess of-of floating hair dryers, and they were staring right at me!... Do y’all really think I «mrink» too much?

& Erica: I somehow got arrested, uh, for leaving a bank with some money... that wasn’t mine. And then... a man in a uniform found a gun on me... that turned out to be mine.
    Mike: So you’re talking about armed robbery.
    Erica: Oh, more like an armed misunderstanding.

& Phil: Hey, bud. Thinking about going out and burning down the Santa Monica Pier. You want to come with?


& Gail: Errrr. Water. It burns my throat.

& Carol: Wait for me. Takes me a little longer to get up these days. Already on the second trimester of my first week.

& Todd: We can’t be stupid about this!
    Phil: Well, maybe there’s a way to be smart and stupid at the same time.

& Phil: Todd! I friggin’ love you, man. But if you take one more step, I will friggin’ rip you apart.

& Mike: What do you think, 69 or 11?
    Phil: Why don’t we start with 11 and go from there.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий