21 июн. 2016 г.

Bad Moon Rising

Grimm 2×3


Then she began to weep bitterly,
and said, 'What can a poor girl
like me do now?

Brothers Grimm, «The Old Woman in the Wood»

& Juliette: I know you. You’re the policeman that brought me to the hospital. Dr. Saliman told me all about you. I owe you a thank you.

& Juliette: Well, I guess we really know each other pretty well. Like... like really well.

& Nick: These look like fertility symbols. You have any idea what that means?
    Monroe: Uh, well, Nick, when a mommy coyotl and a daddy coyotl love each other very much...
    Nick: Okay.

& Nick: Does it mention when after the 17th year this consummation is supposed to take place?
    Monroe: Sure does. It’s one of the classics. Under the full moon.
    Nick: Well, let me guess, that’s...
    Monroe: Tonight. It’s not a good night for me. I’m staying in.


& Carly: I thought he was gonna kill me.
    Hank: Why?
    Carly: He’s a Grimm. That’s what they do.
    Hank: A what?
    Nick: A Grimm. It’s sort of a family problem.

& Sgt. Wu: Hey, so let me get this straight. In the last six hours, you’ve arrested six villains, saved a damsel in distress, and reunited a family, while I filled out three dozen overtime reports and scrubbed out the coffeemaker. Yeah, we’ve all put in a rich, full day.

& Hank: Today’s been one of the better days of my life.
    Nick: Really? How?
    Hank: Because I might be crazy, but now I know I’m not alone.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий