22 июн. 2016 г.

Hearts and Minds

TURN 3×4


& Benjamin: Do you mind my asking you a question?
    Sarah: Go ahead.
    Benjamin: Well, when you, um... when you changed my clothes, I... I’m guessing that you had to...
    Sarah: I raised two brothers not to mention a husband.
    Benjamin: You raised your husband?
    Sarah: All men need some raising. Else they’ll stay boys forever.

& Sarah: So when you found me on that night of all nights, I thought...

& Anna: He’s not the enemy. He may be on the other side, but he was born to that.

& Arnold: Monk!
    Peggy: Beg your pardon?
    Arnold: The code name that he’s chosen for me. The insult couldn’t be plainer.
    Peggy: Monk? How is that an insult?
    Arnold: George Monk was a general under Cromwell who turned against Parliament in order to restore the monarchy. I’m not betraying Congress. I’m offering to lead an army against theirs in open battle!


& Arnold: My honor is the one thing that I’ve carried through this war intact and I intend to preserve it!
    Peggy: Then tell that to André. Tell him who you are. And what you wish to be called.
    Arnold: Gustavus! Gustavus Vasa, the general who led Sweden to independence from Denmark and at great personal risk to himself. And I have some demands of my own including proper compensation. I’m not some bloody volunteer!
    Peggy: Of course not.

& Woodhull: So... if we let this marriage proceed now, the only result will be the sin and the crime of bigamy.

& Maj. Hewlett: I am done with the colonies, Wakefield. I do not understand them and perhaps never will.

& Maj. Hewlett: I... had hoped to embrace this new world, but it seems the romance, as always, was one-sided.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий