25 июн. 2016 г.

Requiem

Banshee 4×8


& Calvin: You know, there’s nothing more annoying than an old guy thinking he’s still running things.

& Senator Mitchum: ...maybe it’s time to remind you that the Brotherhood goes way beyond Banshee, Pennsylvania.

& Deva: I don’t know. I think normal might not be in my repertoire anymore.
    Hood: Hey, you know what’s great about being your age? You got all the time in the world to figure things out. You do. And you will.

& Deva: You might be a shitty father, but you’re the only one I got left.

& Job: As long as we all whipping our shit out...

& Mr. Loera: I suppose you have some fee in mind for this service.
    Ana: No. Sometimes a service is its own reward.

& Mr. Loera: Hey, Miss Nobody. Did you really think that I was gonna let you leave?
    Ana: No, actually, I didn’t.

& Veronica: Oh, come on. No one really knows how to do that.
    Hood: It’s just a matter of applying the right torque and then... a little bit of scrubbing.

& Hood: If there’s one thing I’ve learned lately, it’s that there’s always a basement.

& Hood: What do you think?
    Veronica: I think nothing good happens in basements.

& Veronica: I guess my job here is done.
    Hood: Yeah, me, too. Me, too. It’s about time I moved on. It’s been time a couple of times, actually.


& Sheriff Brock: I don’t know what it is about this town, Bunker. What geographic phenomenon makes us a magnet for every scumbag and criminal East of the Mississippi. But what I do know is that to do this job, sometimes you’ve got to take off these badges and get bloody... It’s happened before and it’ll happen again...

& Sheriff Brock: A little trust would be nice around here... Kurt Bunker, that’s
your real name, right? Just...

& Ana: Please don’t forget about me.
    Hood: Never. Never.

& Job: Sugar, it’s been a thin slice of heaven.

& Sugar: You in a rush?
    Job: Damn right. Every time I try to get out of this motherfucking place, some shit goes down and I get stuck in it. I’m getting while the getting’s good.

& Job: This is where I leave you. Banshee, Pennsylvania... suck my tit!

& Hood: What?
    Sugar: I was just remembering the first time you walked in here. I never could have imagined...

& Sugar: You know, some might say you weren’t all that bad at that whole sheriff thing.
    Hood: Yeah, and other people might say I was the worst fucking thing that ever happened to this town.

& Sugar: We are cons. We’re made to believe that you pay for your sins by getting locked up. But maybe the way to redemption isn’t hiding on the mountain. Maybe it’s about choosing another road down here with the rest of us...

& Sugar: The past has kept you locked up long enough. Today there’s really only one question left to ask yourself... What are you going to do now?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Σ The End

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий