16 июн. 2016 г.

The Convergence Convergence

The Big Bang Theory 9×24


& Penny: Hi, how was the screening?
    Leonard: Oh, Sheldon invoked Rosa Parks to make somebody who cut the line feel bad, but... only the white people felt bad.
    Penny: Ugh, I should’ve never bough thim that coloring book that explains Black History Month.

& Penny: So funny. I never thought my second marriage would be to you!

& Howard: I’m sure it’s just a coincidence.
    Raj: Yeah, of course. What else could it be?.. Boy, do I love America!

& Amy: You’ve met Beverly, right?
    Mary: Yes, I have.
    Sheldon: Mother, she’s an atheist, not a vampire.
    Mary: Either way, let’s stop and get some garlic.

& Howard: Wha— what do you want to bet some black ops guy is reprinting my high school yearbook and I’m no longer in it? That chess club picture is now just David Zimmerman and Elaine Cho.

& Howard: Oh, please, that’s not how it works. You saw E.T., Avatar, Jurassic World. The military just shows up and takes over!
    Bernadette: You do realize those weren’t documentaries, right?


& Sheldon: I’m not sorry. That’s true.

& Raj: Oh, dude. The minute you opened that e-mail, they knew you got it. I mean, they’re probably looking at you through the camera right now.
    Howard: Oh, damn!
    Raj: I love America!

& Alfred: I’m an agnostic myself, but I have prayed, many times, to God, to turn my wife into a pillar of salt.
    Mary: Well, He came close. Turned her into a giant block of ice.

& Howard: I’m telling you, I’m not on drugs. The government’s out to get me!

& Leonard: Penny... I’ve always known I loved you, but this last year has shown me that I also love being married to you. Thank you for saying yes.
    Penny: Oh, thanks for asking until I did.

& Mary: All right, everyone... calm down. Let’s all remember what it says in the Bible: «He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty.»
    Beverly: Oh, dear woman, can you please read another book?
    Mary: When God writes one, I will!

& Leonard: What is happening there?
    Sheldon: I think it’s pretty obvious. They don’t want dessert ’cause they filled up on bread.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий