26 июн. 2016 г.

Victor Frankenstein

& Igor: Sometimes, when you look closely... there’s more to a tale.

& Igor: I’ve been with the circus for as long as I can remember.

& Igor: Circuses like to think of themselves as families. But, of course, each one has its clown.

& Barnaby: Romanticizing, are we?

& Victor Frankenstein: I am of the strong belief that death can be made a temporary condition.
    Igor: Well, that’s impossible.
    Victor: Improbable, yes. Impossible, no. Life is temporary. Why should death be any different?

& Igor: I have a name now. I am Igor.


& Victor: «Life and death!» I dream of a world where hope replaces fear. A world where a murdered man can stand in court to face his murderer. Where a crippled soldier, shrapnel in his spine, can be killed, healed, then brought back to life to walk again. Don’t you see? The possibilities are... endless! Life is beautiful! But unfortunately it is finite.

& Victor: You and I, Igor... we shall create a man after our own... image.

& Victor: ...that man represents our only ally on this planet. And if he wants us to make him an entire zoo of homunculi, that is exactly what we will do if it ensures the furtherment of our research!

& Inspector Turpin: Be careful, Mr. Frankenstein. You toy with wrathful forces. And there’s no mercy in nature.

& Igor: I will turn the tide of human existence here, tonight. Then this world which has spurned me... will forever remember my name!
    Victor: No, if you do what he asks, no one will remember Frankenstein the man. Only the monster!

& Igor: You know this story. The crack of lightning. A mad genius. An unholy creation.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий